Frequently Asked Questions
How much is shipping?
Please use our Shopping Cart Shipping Calculator to determine the estimated shipping costs for the products you wish to order. Our UPS Ground rates start at just $7.50 for one box shipping anywhere in the United States.
We try to make our pricing and shipping costs as clear as possible before asking customers to create an account or log-in. Add the items you'd like to purchase into the shopping cart and enter your postal zip code into the Shipping Cost Calculator, then click on Calculate Shipping & Tax. Once the page refreshes, the drop down menu will display all of the shipping options available to you.
Should you have any questions regarding the specific shipping options available, please contact us, we're more than happy to help you choose the best shipping option for your needs.
When will my domestic order ship?
At Cigar Place, all domestic orders placed Monday through Friday before Noon EST ship the same day. All orders placed after Noon EST Monday through Friday ship the next business day. All orders placed between 12:01PM EST Friday and 11:59AM EST Monday will ship on Monday.
In the case of unusually high shipping days (1st of the Month $1 Shipping, Early Bird Shipping) it is our goal to ship all orders within 24 hours but we do reserve the right to ship some orders on the 2nd business day. If your order is going to be delayed for any reason on a day other than a shipping promotion day, you will receive an e-mail and/or phone call from us to let you know and asking how you'd like to proceed.
Does CigarPlace.biz offer Free Shipping on orders over $X?
Unfortunately, we do not offer Free Ground Shipping on orders over $X. Instead we offer two other shipping promotions. They are our First of the Month $1 Shipping and Early Bird Special promotions. However, if you are placing an order of 3 or more boxes, we can occasionally offer free shipping on larger orders depending on the items you are ordering. To find out if this is possible please call Customer Service at 1-800-913-0433
Which shipping carriers does CigarPlace.biz use?
We ship all orders via UPS or the United States Postal Service. Our Free Shipping default is either UPS Ground or USPS
How much is shipping?
Shipping is based on weight and destination, please put your items in the shopping cart and enter your zipcode to calculate shippping. Shipping Rates start at $3 for small orders and $7.50 for UPS Ground shipping anywhere in the United States.
What payment options do you accept?
We accept the following forms of payment:
- Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover(see site security below for details)
- Money orders, Certified checks (cashiers check), personal checks and company checks. Orders paid with money orders and certified checks will be processed upon receipt, orders paid with personal checks or company checks will be held until bank clearance(5 business days).
To pay via check or money order, please email us at email@example.com with your: name, complete address, contact phone number and items to order. Please mail your check to:
874 SW Enterprise Way
Stuart, FL, 34997
Domestic Shipping FAQ's
For our complete Domestic Shipping Policies, please click HERE.
- Our domestic shipping partners are UPS and US Postal Service.
- Shipping Rates start at $3 for small orders and $7.50 for UPS Ground shipping anywhere in the United States.
- Domestic orders placed before Noon EST Monday through Friday ship on the same day. Orders placed after Noon EST ship on the next business day.
- UPS does not operate or deliver on the weekends.
- Orders shipping to P.O. Boxes MUST be shipped via USPS methods.
- CigarPlace.biz does not require a signature on most orders. If we request Signature Confirmation, we will contact you before your order ships for approval.
- All orders from first time customers MUST ship to the billing address on file with your banking institution.
International Shipping FAQ's
For our complete International Shipping Policies, please click HERE.
- ALL International Sales Are FINAL! If a package is lost, damaged or seized by customs, the customer assumes all responsibility.
- Our international shipping partner is the US Postal Service.
- We offer 3 classes of international mail service to meet your shipping needs
- International orders ship on the 2nd or 3rd business day after your order is placed.
- Shipping rates are set by the US Postal Service and are based on shipping class, weight and destination country.
- USPS First Class Mail International offers only Proof of Shipment and not package tracking. If you need package tracking please choose USPS Priority Mail or USPS Priority Mail Express shipping.
- We allow customers to choose their own declaration for Customs purposes and customers are responsible for all duty, taxes and fees charged by your country’s customs.
- Some orders may be subject to credit card verification before shipping.