24 Hour Turn Around
We will ship all US orders within 24 business-hours via USPS Priority Mail or UPS. Your shipping options are as follow:
- USPS Priority Mail, 2-3 days, including Saturday but is NOT a guaranteed service
- UPS Ground, 1-7 business days. Please consult the accompanying map at the bottom of the page to determine the time in transit for your State.
- UPS 2nd Day, 2 business days in transit.
- UPS Next Day Air, 1 business day in transit.
Do not include the ship date as a time in transit day, transit time begins on the following business day and ends on delivery day. Example: Order placed before 12 p.m. EST and shipped via 2-Day on Monday, transit time begins Tuesday as day 1 and Wednesday (delivery day) as day 2. If you order after 12 p.m. EST on Monday, your order will arrive on Thursday.
You will be contacted via e-mail and phone if there will be a delay in the shipping of your order.
Orders placed as part of the First of the Month and Early Bird Shipping may be delayed depending upon order volume. Our goal is to always fulfill those orders within 2 business days. If your First of the Month of Early Bird Special order will be delayed by more than an extra business day you will be contacted by e-mail or phone.
All orders are processed the same day if received by 12:00 PM Eastern Time. If received after 12:00 PM, the order will be processed the next business day. There is no order processing on Saturday or Sunday. If your order is received after 12:00 PM on Friday, it will be processed the following Monday.
This policy applies to all orders except for International and APO/FPO orders. Click here to view our International shipping policy. Shipping is based upon weight and distance to destination. To calculate shipping charges, add items to shopping cart and enter the destination zip code. For International orders, enter your country and postal code.
No orders are processed on the following dates:
- Martin Luther King Jr's Birthday (for USPS only)
- Washington's Birthday (President's Day) (for USPS only)
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Columbus Day (for USPS only)
- Veterans Day (for USPS only)
- Thursday, November 24 - Thanksgiving Day
- Friday, November 25 - Day after Thanksgiving
- Christmas Eve
- Christmas Day
- New Year's Eve
- New Year's Day
UPS Time In Transit: